|Home Page||:||CWGSDC||:||Pet Tips||:||Training Programs||:||Pet Forum||:||Contact us|
copyright K9 Academy (c) 2006 All rights reserved
We are currently setting up a new facility. Accommodation for your pets will be provided as:
1. HB training Rooms. These rooms are directly connected to the indoor training area. Providing easy supervision and socialization. The rooms are 1.5m by 1m closed housing with 1.5m by 1.5m covered open area runs. A single adult may be housed or put to three puppy siblings may be housed in these areas. In the case of HB trainees only a single puppy or dog per housing is allowed.
2. Quarantine Rooms: These area fully closed areas for dogs subject to quarantine, dogs in lab our or in heat. A single dog or up to 3 puppy's that have been living together are allowed to stay in a single room.
3. Open Pen: These are 4m by 4m open area pens. Trainee dogs will b using these areas as a waiting area. Boarding will also be provided in certain pens were up to 4 dogs or 12 puppies will be staying (different owners), owners also have the option of renting a complete pen.
4. Standard Kennel: These are 2m by 1 meter closed area, 2m by 2 meter covered area runs suitable for single, multiple, pregnant or new born dogs accommodation Dogs to stay together must be already living together. 2 adults, 6 puppies, or mother and puppy's may use these rooms.
5. Penthouse Kennel: These are standalone 4m by 2 meter closed pens. Penthouse type
A %20 discount is provided to dogs boarding during training periods. In the case of extra boarding time required by an instructor during boarding training a %40 discount will be provided for the accomodation fee of the extra required stay.
At the center Alpo and Love dog brand dry kibble products are available. If your dog requires a different brand then please make sure that you give personnel enough food to last the duration. If you wish for your dog to switch to price included brands then please adjust the switch before submitting or supply personnel with enough of your dogs standard food for at least 3 meals and we will perform the switch for you.
As we provide our own dogs with a raw diet you have the option of raw feeding throughout the stay. please note that an extra £1.00/day will be required for the raw diet.
Dogs are fed at the following times at the center. Please advice if you require a different schedule.
Up to 4 months: 7:00, 11:00, 15:00, 19:00
4 - 6 months: 07:00, 13:00, 19:00
6+ months: 07:00, 19:00
Please do note that we do not accept single evening meals. If you require your dog to have a single meal you will be given the option for hours between 07:00 and latest 12:00
All dogs in the kennels have access to clean drinking water at all hours.
Dogs are exorcized according to their breed requirements. If your dog has a medical condition directing against this then please advice.
Only social dogs will be allowed to stay in the same area. Please do understand that your dog will be screened before accepted into a multiple kennel.
Please only ask for dogs that already live together to be placed in the same kennel.
All other kennels are single.
Kennels are cleaned and disinfected daily hygiene is a must therefore dirty unlooked after dogs are not allowed in the kennels. Dogs with unacceptable health certificates or missing vaccinations are not allowed into the kennels. Internal and external parasite tablets or injections must have been applied. A health certificate from your vet will be requested.
Dogs will be groomed according to breed standard requirements. Dogs that have mangled hair are accepted as unhealthy unscarred for and therefore will not be accepted into the kennels.
Please do not ask or try to come in contact with dogs other then your own in the kennels. This is prohibited.