Currently we are in the process of alocating land for our training facility in Northern Cyprus therefore there are no job oppertunities currently. Once the facility is prepared we will be requiring help in the following sections:
Instructors who will be covering daily exersize and maintaining foundation wih daily exersize. Instructors will first enter a training course and those who successfully complete will aquire a job as an instructor. Our requirements are as follows:
- Driving Licence.
- Love Dogs.
- The will to learn.
- Flexible working hours.
- No traveling restrictions.
- Team worker.
- Nationality is not required but must have no working restriction.
- Part time working will be accpetable due to the heat training is generally performed early morning and evening. We don't mind you working elsewhere during the day.
Night gaurd dogs will be staying at the center overnight and a Night Gaurd will be present during the night. The night gaurd must fullfill K-9 requirements and will be trained for K-9. The night Gaurd will be mostly checking on the dogs staying at the center and exersizeing those that need night exersize. The K-9 will actually be doing the gaurd work!
- K-9 requirements must be fullfilled.
- Must have been in Northern Cyprus for at least 6 months.
- Must successfully complete the K-9 training program.
Kennel Nurse the facility will be providing dogs with baths and grooming. Many dogs will be comming and going. the kennel nurse will be trained as a vet nurse and will be prepared for first aid at all times and will be taking care of grooming etc.
- Must be bright and not have a misserable charecter.
- Flexible working hours.
- Prepaired for training.
- Driving license will be an advantage.
- Fluent English and Turkish will be an advantage.
- Must not be dog scared!
Driver, dogs will be transported from and to the facility. This will generally be provided by the facility driver. The driver will also be required to perform daily errends. Being that the driver will be transporting dogs he/she will be trained as a handler.
- Driving License.
- Knowledge of at least the main roads in order to get around.
- Love towards dogs.
- Knowledge that not only dog transportation is the job but also eg. getting dog food etc.
All job oppertunities will require: Love towards dogs. Team work. Not being extremely shy. English or Turkish as a main language and at least a bit of the other language! All jobs will be open for both male and female.
Rules are as:
Must like tea or coffee. We like those kind of breaks and enjoy everybodys company. Freinds and familly are allowed to come and see you at work as long as they don't interfere with training. kids can stay with you at work whilst working we will have a park were they can run around and they are allways welcome to use the desks for homework and take dogs out for a walk or play. In Turkey our facilities were used by all workers families and stafff took turn checking on the kids we even had a retired english teacher who gave all the kids and accpeted kids from outside for private english lessons which we took no commission and didn't mind a bit.
Dog training requires no stress so we will require no stress and everyone is expected to act accordingly.
We offer fun job's and a laugh. Don't be expecting to be making a fortune though...