A very important and frequently asked question is wich dogs the best.
Many people ask me what dog is the strongest and the best. There isn't really a single answer to that it all depends. But sometimes people ask if their dog could beat so and so's dog up. That is a question ı can't understand and don't answer!
Choosing a dog breed is an important step to adopting a dog. If you want a dog and want tobe able to love it to bits then you must find the correct breed to satisfy. Every dog breed has it's own size, chareceter and abilities. Some are good with people some aren't some adore children others dislike them. Some love to work with people others do not. a simple way to find the right breed is to answer below questioneer:
- Is the dog to leave indoors? If so then you require a breed that can adopt to an in-house life style. If cleaning up is a problem then a breed that sheds lighly is a rewuirement
- Do you have children under 16? If so then you require a breed that is good with children.
- Do you have time to take your dog for a walk every day? Every breed requires daily exercize but the ammount of requiired exersize will differ from breed to breed.
- Are you an understanding patient person or a person of rules? If you are understanding and patient then skip this question otherwise look for breeds that are known for their patience and high accomplishment of successfull training.
- Is their anything that you will be wanting your dog to specifically accomplish. Eg. protection. If so look for breeds that are knoen for your required accomplishments.
Allways do youre homework and never rush. Make a list of breeds that fit you, youre life-style, familly members, accomodation and expectations. Only then decide on size color looks etc.
Once you have found the breed you believe to be your dream dog step two will be to decide on age and sex and then dog charecter. Once all has been decided you must be carefull of were you adopt your new four legged freind from. Make sure it's from a professional breeder who know what they are doing, are helpfull and honest on selection, give a health guarantee and release paperwork..
As I keep mentioning this internet site is still getting prepared and is not finalized in the nearest future (septemberish at current work load) this page will have a list of many different dogs with their specialities to help you decide on the right breed for you